Why Choose QACS?
Selecting the right organization or certification body that offers qualitative and credible training and certification services can be a challenge. However, QACS has achieved world wide 19 operational offices where QACS have competent persons to provide quality services.
Being able to afford professional and credible certification services that are recognized globally can be a struggle in today’s world. Besides being the lowest charging organization for professional training and certification services, including both the examination and certification process fees, QACS also has the lowest certification maintenance fees in the industry.
Why not benefit from the opportunity of attaining accredited professional certifications that are globally recognized, fully comply with standards, and easily affordable? QACS Certifications have proven to be effective instruments of confirmation for knowledge, skills and experience in a rapidly changing economy. By holding a QACS Certification, you will demonstrate that you have the necessary capabilities of shielding yourself and your organization against persistent, changing and undefined threats in a moderately challenging environment over a short period of time.
It is the policy of our organization to:
- 1. Define and meet our Customer's requirements.
- 2. Ensure that our Policies and Procedures are clear and concise to reflect what we actually do.
- 3. Monitor and analyze performance metrics and make any necessary changes or adjustments as appropriate effecting Customer programs, Customer satisfaction, the Quality Management System, and/or any related entities.
- 4. Educate all employees about the linkages between their jobs and Customer satisfaction.
- 5. Ensure effective Customer and internal communication.
- 6. Foster a team approach to problem solving and preventive action by empowering all employees to be quality ambassadors.
- 7. Instill organization’s Quality Management system into the Company's culture and daily practices as a long-term commitment to quality, continuous improvement, and customer satisfaction.
- 8. Meet and/or exceed our Customer's expectations through continuous improvement.
- 9. Guarantee that organization’s top management meets regularly with the Quality Management representative to review and ensure the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
Information Security Policy
Information should always be protected, regardless of how it is formed, shared, communicated or stored.